• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer HPM-100 Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pioneer HPM-100 Speakers!

These speakers still sound awesome and all drivers work great!. These have seen many party day's! I would give them a 5.5/6 out of 10 for looks. there are scratches and dings and the usual marks of a speaker showing its age.

Please email me for additional photos. I have these hooked up and playing now and with careful adjustment of the Mid and HF controls these things rock! Good imaging! They just don't build em like this anymore! Give them a little love and TLC to clean them up a a bit and they could be perfect!

These bad boys weigh in at a hefty 60lbs each unpacked! I estimate close to 70lbs each when they are all packed up for the road. I will only charge actual shipping charges and packing cost's. I am not out to make money off the shipping. You can go to www.fedex.com and estimate a 24" x 24" x 30" box from 55439 for an estimate of shipping charges.

asking $199 or best offer. Plus shipping of course

Attachments

• 1sm.jpg
    1sm.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 195
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.