• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

41HZ Amp6 basic built by Tim Rawson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
41HZ Amp6 basic built by Tim Rawson using Tripath TA2020 chip. Also an opa26 chip preamp in the same chassis. Preamp has 2 outputs (so you can hook up subwoofer to it) and 2 line inputs.

Basically I am selling the Amp6 and throw in the preamp for free. Both amp and preamp was built by Mr. Rawson. They were both in 2 different enclosure; I did not like the way the 2 enclosures look so I hired someone to remove the inside and put them in the same Denon receiver chassis as shown. They work well and sound really good.

I have pictures for those who are interested.

$140 + shipping.

Tried PM'ing you to begin with, but your settings prohibited it.

That's why I requested that you PM me, instead. If you click on my moniker in the left hand column, it will give you an option to PM me. The message will be delivered to my email.

Thanks,
KT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.