• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PHL, JBL 2451 drivers/horns, and more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of unused DCA 4" full range drivers that I'm not going to use. I just bought one of Fritz's cabinets for the DCA 5.5s, and I'm plenty happy with those so the 4" drivers need to find another home. Make me an offer.

I also have the following drivers available:

One pair Dayton Audio Reference Series High Fidelity Subwoofers, new in boxes: $175/pair
One pair Dayton Audio Reference Series High Output Subwoofers, new in boxes: $175/pair
One pair PHL 2520 8" high efficiency midranges, mounted/tested: $200/pair

I also have an Audiogon ad up for a pair of JBL (Meyer Sound) 2451 Compression drivers with machined aluminum adapters and 600Hz Tractrix horns, see the link here:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1222565185

Buyer to pay actual shipping. Feel free to contact me with any questions at pkpickard at lycos dot com. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.