• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Great CDROM control KITs for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finished CDROM controller based on P89S52, including 1602 LCD and remote handset.

keyboard and remote control

Play / pause
next/ pre
stop
... ...

It work well with most of the CDROMs, but not the all

The price is very low at this period ^_^
Only 13 EUR / 20 USD , International shipping may cost about 6 EUR (SAL service from China-Post)

Small order Paypal is also accepted, big order I prefer Bank transfer
Don't mind to ask me any question about it

Regards
bbp

Attachments

• cdrom_control2.jpg
    cdrom_control2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,321
Thanks for the mail BBP.

Another question: Does your kit take the TTL signal from the CDROM and output SP/DIF? Or do I need to try and find a CDROM that will output a true SP/DIF signal?

Other than that detail I'm ready to go on this one. What is the total amount including shipping to Ireland?

thanks,

Fran

woodturner-fran said:
Thanks BBP,

that sounds like a good idea. I;m not worried about waiting until after the olympics - loads on my plate here right now.

Looking forward to having a read of the manual. I reckon I have a power supply and an HP CD drive that will work OK.

Fran

Joschl said:
Hello,
I'm interested in the CD-ROM controller but I have a question first.
Does the CD spin with normal speed like a common CDP or does it spin with high rpm so that it makes noise?:confused:
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Josch

korben69 said:
Up Josch, very important question IMHO ! :cool:

Hi Fran, I am searching for the local Express Agency now ^_^

Hi Josch,Korben69, The CDROM works in CLV mode with Controller like the cd player, so it will not cause the noise problem from high speed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.