• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Garage Sale (real not virtual)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there everyone.

I've decided to halt any more building of audio projects, at least until I move into my new house.
As a result, I have some stuff to get rid of and will do so at a real garage sale at my home in Seatac, WA. Reason being, many of these items are too big to ship.
I'll be adding a page to my personal website in a day or two with a comprehensive list and directions to my home.
As an example:

Ryodi BT3100 Table Saw
Porter Cable 690 Router w/plunger and circle jig
Rigid Orbital Sander
electric drills, circular saws, belt sander, chisels, screwdrivers, pliers, wirecutters, and the list goes on and on.

Also, a few drivers; some new, some used, such as Extremis 6.8, SEAS tweeters, Vifa tweeters, Tangband W3-871S, CSS FR125S and WR125S and more.

Lots of crossover parts, port tubes, Radio Shack digital SPL meter, etc..

I'm parting with our beloved original pair of Alegria Audio Aria floorstanders with Soundocity Outriggers installed. Beautiful maple veneer. These are the pair shown on my website.
Also parting with the Ruby 3-way floorstanders that have been the mains in my home theater for a while. These are wonderful sounding muscle-bound speakers.

More to come.
My website is
http://www.timaliforman.com
Just click on the Audio button at the top but give me a couple of days to finish the list.
I can be contacted via e-mail at
tbspeakerguy@gmail.com

Updated list

http://www.timaliforman.com/18.html

Note: As this has come up before I'll address it now. Just because someone says they want to buy something from me is not a reason for me to turn away other buyers. First person to pay is the person that gets the product. Money talks and......well.....you know the rest.
Sorry if that sounds harsh but I've missed out on sales more than once in the past. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.