• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB....Leach Preamp boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built this when it was first published using his stepped attenuator and IC regulated power supply and have used it ever since. (After all this time it is currently undergoing re-capping and a PSU upgrade). I like it.

That said, today I'd build the revised design with better parts, PCB layouts and better regulated power supplies (Super Regulator) and a ladder attenuator. I may do this for just the phono section...

Hello brute... I believe I have these boards stored in the garage. I built the fet input phono and line stage ages ago. They would be fully finished boards. This was a project from back in my early DIY days so I wont know the quality of parts or construction till I pull them out. I will have to locate them tomorrow and can send you a couple pics . If you are interested you could have them for just the shipping cost... Dave

Hello brute, I located the boards and removed them from the chassis... They are fet input phono and fet input linestage with tone controls. Remember, these were built back in the dark ages of DIY, probably 35-40 years ago. parts quality looks ok, soldering is ok. back then most of my parts came from the local surplus store. They appear to be very useable. just rewire them and give them a try... PM me if you are interested... Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.