• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Need matched pair STW34NB20.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, Sheldon, how are you?

It's been quite awhile since I completed my Sym-a-syms and I'd like to take on a pair of Zeus monoblocs. What's your impression of the ones you built?

Also, how much would you take for two pair of matched mosfets? Four pair? And could you do PayPal?

Thanks.

George

I like the little mini versions I made. Nice clean and no hum. I use it for the mids in my multi amped system. I do the set for what I paid from Susan (which seemed quite reasonable at the time). I'll look it up when I'm back at my home office. Paypal is fine.

Sheldon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.