• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free: PYE - garrard mono tube record 33/78 player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
Anyone on Vancouver island want one of these?
I'm not going to ship it, but if someone is a collector and nearby let me know, I'm out of space.
Amp is working, has 33 and 78 needles but there's something mechanical out of place so arm doesn't release for play.
-it is free, but if you have some extra 3/4 plywood that you feel like trading for it I could use some, thanks.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.