• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Hypex UcD180HG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought two UcD180HG modules on ebay some time ago but never got around building an amplifier. However i dont want these anymore so therefore i sell them.

Price, well you descide by placing a bid. I have no idea what these are worth nowdays, note that they are new and never used.

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
New and unused sounds good! So if I were to buy these, they will come in the original sealed boxes, with the seals intact. There will also be no worn off anodizing in the threaded mount holes because they never got mounted. There will also be no wear on any of the connectors as they never saw any connections, and you can assure me of all of that? I'll write you a check today if so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.