• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Boston Acoustic T830's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair for sale if someone's interested. Both woofers are shot but otherwise they are in excellent condition. The foam became brittle and seperated. They've been sitting for years unused. I've never been able to bring myself to let go of them simply because they were my first "real" speakers and for what I paid in the late 80's they sound darn good! I finally decided to sell them to help fund an Astronomy project - a hobby which can easily rival high-end audio in cost once you're truly addicted!

I have no idea what they'd be worth - replacing both woofers is ~ $100 through BA. I doubt it makes much sense to ship them across the country. If the woofers were good I'd shoot for $300 - $325 obo but they're not...

Make an offer if someone's local or interested and we'll work something out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.