• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(4) Brand-New Dipole Tweeters (Radio Shack/Optimus 40-1389)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
(4) Brand new Radio Shack/ Optimus Dipole tweeters. Three are brand new in the box, one is new, never used, but without a box. It was taken out for measuring, but the project never materialized. I loved the RCA speakers that used the dipole tweeter, and I wanted to build my own. College and other stuff got in the way - now I need to sell them. I don't know what to ask, so make an offer. I paid $50 each (tag is still on the box.) Shipping will be from Columbus, Ohio. Or, better yet, I would do a local pickup.

Sorry for posting a for-sale thread as my first thread. I think this is the only place on the net that would recognize what a dipole tweeter is. :) Thanks!
~GS

PM me if you'd like to make an offer. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2008 07 15 001.jpg
    2008 07 15 001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 307
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.