• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sumiko LMT tonearm, AT ML150/OCC cartridge

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Upgrade your turntable.

I have a gently used Sumiko LMT tonearm that's recently been replaced by a new Rega on my Sonographe. 8/10 on the Audiogon sale, small mark where tonearm clip comes across arm. Also comes with 5 pin DIN cable.
$200

Audio-Technica AT ML/150 OCC. This is not the new 150MLx, or the deceased 150ML. This is the real deal old school ML150/OCC, gold plated beryllium cantilever, micro-linear stylus, just a step down from the rule roosting 170 and 180 cartridges.
I bought this cartridge NOS and have never set it up. Truth is, I'm a little freaked out that I'm going to wreck it on install.
$225

Pictures available on request. I shouldve put them on a jump drive and taken them to work, but I didn't.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.