• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 6-channel volume control (DCX2496)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What I am trying to sell is a 6 channel balanced volume controller. It uses PGA2310 audio volume control IC's as well as OPA2227 input and output buffers.

The case is a durable black finish with a front panel mounted master volume and separate Ch1/2, Ch3/4, and CH5/6 gain controls. All potentiometers are Alps. The 3 gain control pots are linear RK16 and the master volume is a remote controlled log RK27 blue velvet potentiometer.

The volume control project is set up to run 6 channels using my boards or can be replaced with 3 stereo Kookaburra PCBs.

The same schematic as the Kookaburra was used but with 2 volume controls and a summing circuit was added to incorporate master/individual channel gain.

I can not get the volume control to work so I am giving up. The multipot volume control scheme part seems to work up to the PIC microcontroller (0-5V control). After that the schematic models the Kookaburra except with 2 PGA chips from the same microcontroller. ExpressPCB was used for the board design. I have everything one might need to get this to work. I have more pictures that will help explain the design better. Please e-mail me for those.

I would like to get $200 shipped/OBO for this unit. I have invested so much time it hurts to give up.

Attachments

• top_view.gif
    top_view.gif
    98.9 KB · Views: 817
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.