• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubes and Tube Stuff!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale the following new tubes:

2 x 300B TJ Full Music mesh plate gold pin

2 x PX25 TJ Full Music mesh plate gold pin

2 x 20A Emission Labs driver

8 x 20B Emission Labs driver

2 x 30A Emission Labs driver

I also have a largish grab bag of largely new tubes that include 5751, 6C45PE, other Russkie favourites, god knows what else.

I'll accept offers for pairs of the TJ and Emission Labs tubes, and for the entire grab bag.

Also for sale (ouch) are four Audio Consulting limited bandwidth Silver Rock output transformers wound for 20B tubes. Offers accepted.

Finally for sale (ouch) are two Audio Note 300B silver output transformers.

Cheers. :D

By the way, the Audio Consulting transformers are matched pairs, wound with 10K primaries, and they have a 1 or 4 or 8 ohm, the 1 ohm winding for matching to Raven + other ribbon tweeters (ie, intended as direct connect to such, bypassing the cheapish transformers included in those ribbons).

My tubes has arrived

domjun said:

It's been 2 months now and there was no news about that package from courier neither from Tom himself. :(

All friends,
I want you to know that my tubes from Tom has arrived now. He has sent the tubes 70 days ago (1 or 2 days after he received my payment) from Canada and arrive at my place today.

Thanks Tom for all your helps and I know you a man with commitment.
I have some nice communications with you. Very cooperative and friendship.

domjun

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.