• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hawthorne Audio Augies and other stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have got a pair of brand new Hawthorne Audio 15|" Augies. Bought in february and have only experimented with them but they don't match my system.

If your living in Holland this could be a wortwhile purchase since ordering them from Hawthorne Audio will cost you 400 euro's including shipping and taxes so I will sell them for 300, they are brand new, just collecting dust at the moment.

Yes I know they are only 300 dollars/pair at Hawthorne Audio but unfortunatly that's for the Americans only. We in europe pay 400 per pair.

Also for sale is a pair of rarely used PHL B17-1220 6.5" low/mid range drivers for 175 euro's (they where 300 euro new)

And last I have a pair of rarely used Focal Audiom TLR tweeters for 300 euro (they where 600 euro new)

both driver are build in a small reflex enclosure at the moment and are only used for about 50 hours, not even long enough to break them in properly.

I'm also interested in buying trading a pair of 12" Alnico Tone Tubby's, preferable 16ohm but 8ohm would do also.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.