• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Patek gainclone, upgraded wiring and posts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ual mono design. The wood sides are sanded, but unstained so you can match whatever's around. The chassis is very solid - 1/4" aluminum and no scratches. It's like this, but a straight power amp http://www.audiosector.com/chassis_integrated.shtml. The transformer is a Plitron.

I prefer the vampire binding posts I've put on here to cardas. The amp dead quiet - most gainclones will hum on 90dB sensitive speakers, but this is dead quiet on 95dB speakers (the highest sensitivity I heard). The sound has a very alive quality to it. Compared it to various marantz, odyssey audio, other gainclones, mid-level tubes (onix sp3, sophia electric el-34) and it comes out on top. Asking $700. Let me know if you have questions.

feedback on audiogon "Angaria"

Attachments

• p101025130s.jpg
    p101025130s.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 256
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.