• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Trends TA 10.1 Tweak-kit 2 and extras...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am looking to change direction, so my Trends is up for sale. It has been modified with the Mardis level 2 tweaki-kit from audiomagus, and has audionote silver plated binding posts. Included is a 10Ah SLA (new) and a rather good Optimate charger. I have not yet replaced the volume knob as the old one will not fit the Panasonic pot now fitted. Total cost of these items would be around £ 190, £89 + £35 + £30 + £40, and I will sell for £110 to all Uk buyers. I would prefer pickup, another £10 will get delivery in the UK.

Many thanks for looking, Steve.

CIMG3058.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.