• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Rockna CD-Rom control kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I bought this kit a few years ago, assembled and tested it but since then it sits on the shelf gatering dust.

Since I want to free some space I put it on sale.

It comes with:
-4*16 green backlit LCD
-IDE cable
-Supply connector for CD-ROM
-Compact switching power supply (laptop style) - the internal regulators have been disconnected because while searching/playing the LCD dimmed. With this power supply it works perfectly.

It doesn't have the power-on reset IC but it powers up without problems all the times.

Link for the commercial product: http://www.audiokit.ro/cdrom.html

Asking 45€ plus shipping (note that LCD and power supply aren't included in the regular kit)

Paypal OK.

Cheers

Andrea

Attachments

• playing.jpg
    playing.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 163
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.