• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TDA1541S1 Crown

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2008
Hello Everyone,

I was cleaning out the soundroom (i.e. garage) and found several tubes of TDA1541S1 Crown DACs (they are from back when I had my own audio company many/many years ago). I have 35 parts with several different date codes. (I can post pics of them tonight if that helps?) I saw somewhere else on this forum (can't seem to find it now that I am finally registered) that they were being sold for $50 euros?

If anyone is interested in these parts please let me know.

Thanks,

audioman55

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
Hi Agent.5,

15 of the parts are date code 9114, 4 are 8805, 2-8940, 2-8905, 1-8910, 1-8844. The other parts I took to work to test and I can give everyone those date codes on Monday. To keep the groups together I would sell the 4 from group 8805.

I attached a pic of the parts I have here at home.

Best Regards,

audioman55

Attachments

• tda1541s1 crowns.jpg
    tda1541s1 crowns.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 337
Disabled Account
Joined 2008
Hi Blitz,

The DIY system still will not let me send a direct email/PM out yet? I created a new name to get on this week because the system would not recognize my orig name and the system says I am still too new to do a PM? Please PM me first so I can send you back my email addr and then you can contact me directly and I can send you my paypal information.

Thanks,

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.