• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Digital Input Selection Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the digital input selection board from one of my earlier digital pre-amplifier prototypes. It features two Toshiba Toslink optical inputs and two additional RCA or BNC coaxial inputs. One (or none) of these inputs can be selected using the SS0..SS2 source select inputs on the µC connector. The remaining 7 pins of this connector are unused. The output is TTL-level S/PDIF. 74HCU04 is on board.

I don't need this board anymore as I redesigned the pre-amplifier some time ago. I'm asking 20€ including international shipping.

Attachments

• inputboard_upper.jpeg
    inputboard_upper.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,220
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.