• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Extra resistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
KOA said:
how much for 20 of each?

I am not selling these. They are free to members. Our company went surface mount 5 years ago and finally threw out all the unused through hole components. I don't know if it is worth while to ship them over seas.
I will only ship out one or 2 a week because it takes me an hour or so to pack them up.
The carbon film are 5% the Metal film are 1%. They are different types mosly 1/4 watt.

I am done with the resistor give away for a while.
I am having my other knee replaced next Thursday. I will be on painkillers for a while. So if I start posting cartoons or making no sense (like JAM) you will know why.
Any donations to take me to the Chinese food buffet or send Omaha steaks will be gladly accepted after November 1st. Thanks, Mike.:D

Attachments

• clambake1.jpg
    clambake1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 368
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.