• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair Fountek JP3.0 ribbon tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Info and specs here:

http://www.fountek.net/products_jp_30.htm

I bought these new and have had these for 3-4 years in my speakers. Driven with a low power tube amp, always used a capacitor when taking measurements, terminals haven't been soldered. Aside from a little dust (they were on an open baffle), functionally and cosmetically these are in excellent shape.

$100 for the pair, or best offer. Paypal preferred (if paying from a bank account), checks accepted. I'd prefer a US buyer, but will ship worldwide. Actual shipping costs, no handling costs.

I already told you - $25 to $30, that quote was from the USPS website. UPS/FedEx will be more. This is based on an estimate of the shipping weight. If you are sure that you want to buy it, I can pack it up in a box and take it in to the post office to be weighed.

Edit: My location is Oregon, USA. "Idaho's Portugal" is a Steven Colbert joke.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.