• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JBL 2226G and 2425H, B&C 8PE21, B&C DE500 and XT1086

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few pairs of professional drivers I haven't ended up using. All are used, but in excellent shape, except for the XT1086 waveguide, which are still new in box and unused. I can take pictures of any of them and send them via email if you want.

2 JBL 2226G(4 ohm) drivers, $300/pr
2 JBL 2425HS(8 ohm, screw-in) compression drivers, $250/pr. I have screw-in to bolt-on adapters I can include if you want them.
2 Peavey CH-3 screw-in horns. 90x45 pattern, $40/pr.
2 B&C 8PE21 midranges. Good for use in midhorns. $120/pr
2 B&C DE500 1" neo titanium compresssion driver. $150/pr
2 18Sound XT1086 waveguides. Still new in box. 80x60 pattern $100/pr

Thanks, Ian

B&C 8PE21s

Hi Swett, I'm interested in buying your pair of B&C 8PE21's. I'm in Seattle zip 98144 and can pay immediately via paypal, USPS money order, cashiers check, personal check, debit or credit card. I can't contact you directly via email because I'm a new member.

I can be reached directly via email at: skushino at gmail dot com

Best,
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.