• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

5 channel UCD400HG Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just got in way over my head with this thing. I had a power supply failure of some sort, sent a rectifier up in smoke, everything was sent back for repairs and the rectifier was replaced. To be safe, all 5 modules were sent to Hypex to ensure they were not damanged...several months later...I finally got everything back and am selling the kit. I'm asking $2200 + s/h and would prefer only to ship in the US. The kit includes the following

exodus case, binding posts, 1kva transformer
5 UCD400HG's
1 Hypex Softstart
1 MCP Power Supply

Comes with all original heatsinks, mounting brackets, etc. Email me if interested and I can send pics....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.