• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mitsubishi M65830P Delay Chip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I have for sale as described above. It is in working condition, and i got it in a kit i bought a while back. It never worked as good as i thought it would so i bought a proper surround sound receiver. I was going to advertise it on ebay but i am experiencing some difficulty with uploading picturs, and as i was going advertise it here anyway, i thought bugger ebay!!!
MitsubishiDelayChip.jpg

You can email me at deltabox2000@optusnet.com.au with an offer. I think it would have to be worth at least $40.00AU. But i guess it's only really worth what someone is willing to pay. I will post overseas, would be about $20.00, i will get exact cost. I can be paid by Paypal, or whatever, we should be able to work something out.

Had a clean out of my electronics table and thought it was time to get rid of some of the clutter.

Cheers

Daz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.