• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Opus DAC Modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 Opus DAC modules with the LM8740, 1 Metronome, and I also have the PSU board for the Opus although recently it got damaged (overheated) and the PCB got burnt a little. I tested all the parts and what not and it seems to function fine but do to this I will sell for 15 bucks. The other modules I will sell for 50 each they cost 75 from TPA. I have a USB module as well but not sure I want to sell it yet. Shipping will be flat rate 12 bucks through USPS. Paypal or money order is preferred if using paypal add 3.3% for fee's.

Uhh Korben, once again I said I sent you an email or are you blind? I have no way to track the thing its USPS and its to another country. It was sent off a while ago when I told you it was. This wouldn't be the first time that USPS has lost a package for me though. Would have been better if you just replied to my email.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.