• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS chipamp 3386, 3875, 1 enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, I've got a 3886 complete, and 3875 complete. These have PS and toroidal transformer, and just needs to be hooked up, they are partly assembled but now disconnected as I went back and forth to compare sound. I 've had them sitting in my closet for 1.5 years. I got these a while ago when I was curious about chipamps.

I'd like to sell all for $150 + shipping! I think at this price its a giveaway!

The 3886 is chipamp Brian GT kit and the 3875 is I believe Peter Daniels, I can e-mail pics after I take some photos.

jack and Kt send me your emails so I can send pics, I'd really like sell all but I get no other takers I guess I will have to seperate,

Attachments

• pict0003edit.jpg
    pict0003edit.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 186
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.