• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Electro-Voice 3 way speaker kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently inherited a real loudspeaker gem from my grandfather. A classic Electro-Voice 3 way speaker kit composed of famous drivers and crossovers renown for their classic sound and musicality. Due to a lack of room to build adequate cabinets for these classic speakers, i have decided to list the entire lot(with pictures) on craigslist, (http://annarbor.craigslist.org/ele/716185760.html) all the components are in surprisingly great shape considering their age with some mine asthetic defects however there is no damage to the working components and the cones, horns,crossovers ect are all in pristine working condition, if you are insterested in purchasing these speakers/components or simply to provide some insight to these beauties please email me at lukesrichard@gmail.com thank you.

List of drivers:

2x Electro-Voice SP12
2x Electro-Voice T25A horn midranges
2x Electro-Voice T35 horn tweeter
4x Electro-voice crossovers
4x Electro-voice tone control knobs
2x Electro-voice original midrange gaskets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.