Pair of ESS Elite (AMT-1) trade.... - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th June 2008, 06:18 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up Pair of ESS Elite (AMT-1) trade....

I have a pair of ESS Elite (AMT-1) air motion tweeters with cabinets and crossovers in very good cosmetic and perfect working order that I would like to trade. What I would like to do is find someone willing to trade 2 pair of unused Fostex FE206E's for the pair of tweeters even trade, or would even consider six FE126E's. I would like to get around $300-400 worth of trade as these tweeters are hard to come by and quite unique not to mention very very good ribbons (if you can call'em that), but would settle for the above mentioned drivers. I'm in the Greater Toronto Area and can arrange a local dropoff and pickup if there is a local willing to do the trade, if someone not so lacal would like to trade I would ask they pay for shipping on the Heils and I would pay for the drivers, theses tweeters are quite heavy. Anyway Ill see what the interest level is and work from there, Take care.
Old 7th June 2008, 09:27 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Just re-read my post that should read A pair of 206's or three 127's, not 2 pair and three pair, sorry I was a tad tired when I posted, and that would be asking a tad much, take care.
Old 11th June 2008, 07:45 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

OK lets try $300 OBO if you don't have the trade material, I'll get pics up A.S.A.P., just figured I'd see if someone was willing to get rid of something they had for these, anyway anyone interested make an offer I can't refuse, and no assinine offers, I'll simply not reply. Take care.

Hide this!Advertise here!