FS: New silver case feet for all your DIY audio components! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th March 2003, 05:05 AM   #1
power is offline power  Canada
diyAudio Member

Lightbulb FS: New silver case feet for all your DIY audio components!

I'm a long time member of AVS forum and HTF with excellent seller feedback. I have some brand new silver case feet for sale which are perfect for PC case mods and add that "wow" factor to your finished mod.

Basically, I have several leftover NEW silver case feet from the computer retrofit project that just finished (on AVS forum) that could be used on a HTPC/PC, receiver, cd/dvd player, amp, preamp or any other type of component for that matter. Excellent for those of you with Lian Li or Coolermaster cases for example. These are the REAL OEM case feet. Feet are made of moulded ABS with a stamped on silver ring and they also have the soft rubber bottom to absorb unwanted vibrations and improve audio quality. More importantly, they greatly increase the look of your
component(s) over the cheap rubber/plastic feet that come stock on many of the products today. They are the standard silver 2.125" diameter (55MM) size and 5/8" overall height. The feet attach to the case chassis via nut and bolt or screw. Other methods could be used to attach them too but the aformentionned is optimal. These feet are impossible to find and i had to go to great lengths to get a hold of these from the orient. I can provide more pics upon request.

Paypal now accept Canadian funds and the exchange rate is currently 1.5 which equates to $1US dollar = $1.50 Canadian. Just divide the price below by 1.5 to convert to US funds to make matters simple.

Priced at $15CDN for a complete set of 4 feet. I'm not a business so there is no tax! Airmail shipping to anywhere outside Canada is $6CDN. Shipping in Canada is $6 via Xpresspost delivery with tracking number. So $21 shipped for one set, discounts for multiple sets are as follows: $36 for two sets, $49 for 3 sets and $63 for 4 sets shipped. Buy 5 sets and get free shipping for $75. Paypal preferred in CDN funds. Send me an email at powerserge1@juno.com if interested.

actual silver feet are pictured in top right corner of the image
below.

Click the image to open in full size.

if the image doesen't load up here is a direct link to the image
instead:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...e/fc89cfe2.jpg

here's a pic of one of the members case with gold feet installed. For sale are the silver feet (industry standard). Please note that the retrofit project is over and cases are unavailable; just a pic to illustrate and offer something more tangible in regards to the case feet:

Click the image to open in full size.

Also am looking for a Radeon 9500 video card, Pentium 4 CPU and Asus motherboard with Intel chipset if anyone is looking for a trade + cash. Feel free to email with questions.
Old 15th March 2003, 05:25 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Unhappy no one?

surely someone can use these....I know this is only my 3rd post (i believe) but rest assured i am as trustworthy as they come. I put posts in a couple of computer forums and this forum to see if i can sell off my extras to someone that could use them. Why use the cheap rubber feet when you can use these instead, and costs less to boot. I will provide my full telephone number, etc and will ship via COD (if possible) to anyone that may be hesitant.....references also available. I also have a +13 on Ebay if that helps under the username powerserge1@juno.com

Thanks!
Old 15th March 2003, 12:44 PM   #3
karma is offline karma  Canada
diyAudio Member

Smile feet

hmm what colors do you have and how manny i could get you the pc parts at cost before taxs.im a tech so i allways get the good deals e-mail me

thanks........

gold feet i have i need white and silver
Old 15th March 2003, 02:15 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Karma,

the silver feet are most popular and that's all i have leftover. I will send you an email.
Old 20th March 2003, 08:23 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

only a couple of interests so far. Case feet are still available.... Please email or PM me if interested. Looking for a good p. scan dvd/cd player as a trade + cash also.

Thanks
Old 30th March 2003, 08:17 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

the case feet are still available. Attractive, reasonable mod for any case! Finished mod looks excellent! Feet attach as designed with a screw or not and bolt.

For a minute i thought this was a DIY forum and some members could use these
Old 19th November 2003, 08:58 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

i just received a couple of interests on these case feet (it's been awhile).

Since i just pulled them out of storage if anyone is interested in a set or multiples i still have some left.

Sorry for the smartie pants remark above, no offense intented. I should learn to read over what i type since my post above makes me look like a desperate "troll". This is certainly not the case.
Old 20th November 2003, 09:52 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Thanks Gordon and Jan.

I also forgot to mention that prices have been lowered also. I have all the case feet i need but would like to see the leftovers find a good home rather than take up space here

Still have lots left.
Old 30th November 2003, 11:53 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

thanks to a couple of other members. I still have sets left but am beginning to run out now. If you want em get em before they are gone.
Old 11th December 2003, 09:23 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

this will be the final update, thanks to those that inquired.

I only have a few sets left but i think it's safe to say that's about it for my leftover case feet.

Hide this!Advertise here!