• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: New silver case feet for all your DIY audio components!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a long time member of AVS forum and HTF with excellent seller feedback. I have some brand new silver case feet for sale which are perfect for PC case mods and add that "wow" factor to your finished mod.

Basically, I have several leftover NEW silver case feet from the computer retrofit project that just finished (on AVS forum) that could be used on a HTPC/PC, receiver, cd/dvd player, amp, preamp or any other type of component for that matter. Excellent for those of you with Lian Li or Coolermaster cases for example. These are the REAL OEM case feet. Feet are made of moulded ABS with a stamped on silver ring and they also have the soft rubber bottom to absorb unwanted vibrations and improve audio quality. More importantly, they greatly increase the look of your
component(s) over the cheap rubber/plastic feet that come stock on many of the products today. They are the standard silver 2.125" diameter (55MM) size and 5/8" overall height. The feet attach to the case chassis via nut and bolt or screw. Other methods could be used to attach them too but the aformentionned is optimal. These feet are impossible to find and i had to go to great lengths to get a hold of these from the orient. I can provide more pics upon request.

Paypal now accept Canadian funds and the exchange rate is currently 1.5 which equates to $1US dollar = $1.50 Canadian. Just divide the price below by 1.5 to convert to US funds to make matters simple.

Priced at $15CDN for a complete set of 4 feet. I'm not a business so there is no tax! Airmail shipping to anywhere outside Canada is $6CDN. Shipping in Canada is $6 via Xpresspost delivery with tracking number. So $21 shipped for one set, discounts for multiple sets are as follows: $36 for two sets, $49 for 3 sets and $63 for 4 sets shipped. Buy 5 sets and get free shipping for $75. Paypal preferred in CDN funds. Send me an email at powerserge1@juno.com if interested.

actual silver feet are pictured in top right corner of the image
below.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

if the image doesen't load up here is a direct link to the image
instead:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pd9c252230591962a746acc1ac8779f6e/fc89cfe2.jpg

here's a pic of one of the members case with gold feet installed. For sale are the silver feet (industry standard). Please note that the retrofit project is over and cases are unavailable; just a pic to illustrate and offer something more tangible in regards to the case feet:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Also am looking for a Radeon 9500 video card, Pentium 4 CPU and Asus motherboard with Intel chipset if anyone is looking for a trade + cash. Feel free to email with questions.

no one?

surely someone can use these....I know this is only my 3rd post (i believe) but rest assured i am as trustworthy as they come. I put posts in a couple of computer forums and this forum to see if i can sell off my extras to someone that could use them. Why use the cheap rubber feet when you can use these instead, and costs less to boot. I will provide my full telephone number, etc and will ship via COD (if possible) to anyone that may be hesitant.....references also available. I also have a +13 on Ebay if that helps under the username powerserge1@juno.com

Thanks!

i just received a couple of interests on these case feet (it's been awhile).

Since i just pulled them out of storage if anyone is interested in a set or multiples i still have some left.

Sorry for the smartie pants remark above, no offense intented. I should learn to read over what i type since my post above makes me look like a desperate "troll". This is certainly not the case.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.