• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MN - Electronics Swap Meet this saturday!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Full Info here:
http://www.twinslan.org/tailgate.html

TwinsLAN Tailgate Swapfest

Saturday, June 7, 2008
7 AM to 1 PM

3M CENTER in Maplewood
A Great Place Outdoor Under the Sun!
Sell right where you park!

Talk-in on the 147.120 Repeater - 6:30 - 9:30 am

Tickets are available the day of the show at the Swapfest entrance only. There are no advance ticket sales.

Buyers admission is $7 per person. kids under 16 get in free with a paid adult admission.

Seller $15 space unlimited includes one admission.

If you are coming from the north, south, or east: Follow I-694 or I-494 east to I-94, take I-94 west-bound twards St. Paul. Go one mile WEST to Century Ave Exit #247. Go NORTH 2 stop lights and turn LEFT on CONWAY AVE. Go WEST .8 miles to the TAILGATE SWAPFEST entrance at 5th St.

From St. Paul & Minneapolis:
follow I-94 east-bound through St. Paul to McKnight Road NORTH exit # 246C. Go NORTH 2 stop lights and turn RIGHT on CONWAY AVE. Go EAST .2 miles to the TAILGATE SWAPFEST entrance on 5th St.

Tailgate Swapfest is held entirely outdoors. We provide the location and you provide everything else. Bring your own table or blankets to hold your equipment.

Hope to see you at Tailgate Swapfest 2008!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.