• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT1083/LT1084 Regulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FOR Computer Drive Burner Tube Filament
1.25-30v

MUR815X8 OR MUR3015X2
LT1083(LT1084)X2

QQ 549383342 £¨CHINA TIANJIN CITY £©
EMAIL tplyyl@163.com

15¡ç

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hello uhcmos,

I am interested for your LT1083/LT1084 regulator boards.

How much is the price ? Are you selling only the bare pcb boards, or the complete Kit ? How much is the thickness of the copper traces on the pcb ?

I would like to buy only pcb's.

Thanks in advance
regards
artQuake

Hi uhcmos, seems that there's a language barriere here ... while using a online translator like Google :) i can't find more informations in your homepage as posted here.

Well shipment for pcb- boards will not cost much. Send it in a envelope and on both side with cardboards ...

Please send more contact details about you. (use PM)
Payment ? Banc transfer, paypal ... ?

I d'like to get 10 PCB's

bare pcb boards ¡ç2 = 2$ per board ?

artQuake

uhcmos,

I tryed user/password but that information makes no sense for me ...

If you want to sell 10 Boards PM me and i'll send you my adress for shipment of the boards.

Under these comunication conditions i accept only "COD shipment", otherwise forget it, sorry.

Please confirm total amount of 10 pcs of pcb including shipment to Switzerland. For that, please use a currency like US$ or Euro's.
---> ¡ç £¬ = unknown currency.

Thank you in advance

Regards
artQuake

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.