• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: APC Battery Packs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two APC battery packs. Each one consists of 8 12V/9AH SLA's wired in series/parrallel for 54.4V output. The units have a built in auto charger that charges the batteries when 10% less than full charge and then switch off again.

I had been using them to power a pair of UcD 400 amps (two in series for -54/0/54 rails). They are *extremely* heavy and I don't have an appropriate box, so local pick up only. $200.

These could be used to power whole systems if well thought out, or TT's, source components, preamps, whatever.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.