• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Version 3 DAC TDA1541A for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a assembled working Tube-lover ver.3 dac for sale. It is wired to a 110 volt transformer (included) and has output rca's wired to the board as well. It will need a case and some heat sinking, but does work. I will include two OPA627BP and two AD 797 opamps as well as the jumper functions. I want $195.00 for the working board, transformer and opamps plus shipping and paypal. It has the standard TDA1541A chip.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.