• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ATC Domes and Alphacore Coils

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ATC Drivers

SB75-150S (Super) 16 ohms . Excellent condition – used in testing a DIY speaker. Seen very little actual time in a low power system. This is the original version of the famous ATC midrange dome. Don’t let the 16 ohm rating put you off – my understanding is that it is closer to 11-12R and in any case this is the version of the speaker that created all the buzz. Note that one of the press-fit threaded inserts (for attaching the drivers to a cabinet) is loose on one of the drivers. Once the driver is attached, it becomes tight and nothing rattles, etc. Will throw in some (hard to source) metric flat face stainless Phillips mounting screws.

$800 the pair – or offer

SB75-234SC 8 ohms . This is an 8” woofer using the famous ATC doped fabric. Used in the same low power DIY system as above. Again in excellent condition.

$450 the pair – or offer

Alphacore air core foil inductors – priced per pair:

0.22mh / 14 ga $18
0.30 / 14 ga $18
0.47 / 16 ga $19
1mh / 16 ga $19
1.5mh / 14 ga $48
7mh / 12ga $110

7mh / 12 ga Northcreek - $65 (like Solen Perfect lay)

I have pics of all the above – send me a PM if interested. I will consider trades for very highend parts like Dueland or Audio Note silver foil or some recent Classic Records pressings or the like, etc. I will take these parts to e-BAY after about a week, if no joy is had here.

Thanks for looking,

MIKE

I was asked to post pics of the ATC domes:

Attachments

• dscn02530001_2.jpg
    dscn02530001_2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 618
Price reduced.

ATC Domes reduced to $650 + shipping. I offered this price to a member who did not complete the deal so I wll offer it to all.

ATC woofers reduced to $350.

The coils are all half price. Note that those with a LCR meter can unwind these to make any value they wish.

Mike

Hello all,

I am afraid my wording regarding the coils is unclear in my "price reduction" post above.

What I mean is that the coils, as priced in the original post, are already half the price of new or less - not taking into account the rise in commodity prices.

So just to be clear, this is the price of the coils:

0.22mh / 14 ga $18
0.30 / 14 ga $18
0.47 / 16 ga $19
1mh / 16 ga $19
1.5mh / 14 ga $48
7mh / 12ga $110

MIke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.