FS. Hafler DH 500 power transistors complete set. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th May 2008, 10:54 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS. Hafler DH 500 power transistors complete set.

I took the whole amp apart a couple years ago, with the intention of rebuilding with better wires/driver board parts...it never happened. Since I got about three of these amps already, I don't see myself every finishing this project.
The amp was working before I stripped it so I am confident all the power transistors are good. What this is worth? I have no idea...will accept any reasonable offer for all 12 p/t complete with sockets and insulators. Cleaning cut wire at socket's connectors will be on you.
I also got the heatsinks if you need those also.
Thanks.
Josef
Old 19th May 2008, 06:08 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I might be interested in all pieces of the amp. Email sent.

Francois G
Old 19th May 2008, 09:57 PM   #3
cwujek is offline cwujek  United States
diyAudio Member

I have a few questions regarding this amp. Care to email me at cwujek@hotmail.com? Your email is not available... Thanks,

Chris
Old 20th May 2008, 01:46 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

My email : josef557 at aol
I haven't gotten any email besides notification of a reply to this post from DIY.
Remember that he whole amp has been disassembled...I had cleaned up the tunnel heatsink...so all the parts are available. I just figured that the power transistors would be the most valuable since they are no longer available.
Thanks.

Hide this!Advertise here!