• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

3900uF 500VDC capacitors for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the title says, I have a bunch of 3900uF 500VDC capacitors, that Mrs Magura thinks I am no longer in need of :rolleyes:

They are new, but have some purely cosmetic scratches.

10eur a piece, as they have to go.

Magura :)

Attachments

• pict0065.jpg
    pict0065.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 621
pjp said:
Theres a Hitachi logo on the upper left, and Epcos written in the middle.
Are these capacitors manufactured by those two corporations in collaboration ?

No. Some of them are Siemens, some Hitachi. About half and half. The specs are very close to be the same for both, if not identical.

You just let me know which logo you like best on the caps when you order :D

Magura :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
limono said:
Hi
It seems like Luvdunhill and I are going to combine and buy 6 of them . I'm just waiting for the final word from him . What's the email address to send the founds and what currency do you accept?
Regards, L

6 is ugly number , if splitted to two ;

8 is better

listen what mighty ZM sez - that's good opportunity , and you never know what next you'll try to build with them ....

:clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.