• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Vifa P22WP-01 Woofers (surplus 8" Mackie woofers)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have a pair of these laying around that they can spare? These were the surplus Vifa 8" 4 Ohm woofers that alot of places had on special a few years back. They were supposedly the woofer used in the Mackie HR824 monitor.

I would be willing to pay you what you paid for them provided they are little used or unused.

Regards,
David

vifas

Just to let everyone know, the new in box drivers are all spoken for, pending money of course.

I have four other drivers that were mounted in an OB for testing purposes, they work brilliantly in an OB.

They are for sale as used drivers, i'm open to offers on them. I may trade non speaker related "stuff" as i already have far too many drivers (again) :eek:

Thanks for all the interest,
Peter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.