Amps and drivers FS, pickup only SYDNEY AU - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th May 2008, 02:22 AM   #1
JohnR is offline JohnR  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Amps and drivers FS, pickup only SYDNEY AU

I have a number of amps, drivers, and other parts for sale. I will list them here as the day goes on at "fire sale" prices for pickup/cash only. Any items that are left in a few days I may list with a shipped price or put on eBay.

Please call me on 9973 4206 if you would like to buy any of these. I am located in Newport on Sydney's Northern Beaches.

Thanks

JohnR

1. Odyssey Audio amp modules, two pairs. This is two "Extreme Mono" boards, each with two amp channels on it that are 150W each or 300W bridged. $300 for both.

2. ACI SV-10 subwoofer drivers. This is the driver that is (or was) used in the "Force" subwoofer. I don't know if I can find the T/S specs but I recall that sealed in 35 liters is the best configuration, yielding an F3 in the low 30's. Sensitivity is low at around 83dB. Never used. $200 for the pair.

3. Quad ESL 57's. Fully working as far as I know, but as with all Quads a restoration is probably recommended. Cosmetics excellent. This is a late model (70's I believe), 240V version. $1200 for the pair.

4. Dynaco Mk III amps. These had the chassis modified by the original owner to add another power supply capacitor on the chassis. I've since put the Triode Electronics driver boards in them and the dual bias pots. I have a pair of the power supply boards populated but not installed. These are the late model with the black transformers. No tubes provided. $500 for the pair.

5. Aurasound NSW1-205-8A 1" Extended Range driver, one pair, plus Aurasound NS3-193-8A 3" Extended Range drive, one pair. Never used $60 for both pairs.

6. LCAudio ZapPulse 2.1SE class D modules. Used but working, AFAIK. $120 the pair.

7. Dynaco ST-70 chassis. A rusted hunk o junk, but if you're into restoration you might be able to do something with it. Has various bits attached (like a dead power transformer). Free with any other purchase.

8. Tangband W3-881s 3" driver, one pair unused, one pair used. Tangband W3-593s 3" driver, one pair unused. $60 for all three pairs.

9. Bohlender Graebener Neo 8 (not PDR). Used in prototypes but never soldered. $90 / pair, 3 pairs available.

(More coming later.)
Old 14th May 2008, 09:37 AM   #2
JohnR is offline JohnR  Australia
diyAudio Member

Bumpity.

Hide this!Advertise here!