• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling Lifeforce 55 amp & AKSA 55N+ modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A deteriorating medical condition where I've lost fine use of fingers on my right hand plus fingers on the left hand are going down hill so I can't do DIY amps any more and need something with lots of convenience. The hands and legs are following and it's a race to see how much is left when I can have surgery at years end (delayed due to medication).

I've gone for a Cambridge 840A V2 which allows me ease of operation for now and hopefully into the future. Turning a switch is an issue but push buttons are OK at this stage.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.