• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lowther DX3 (a pair) used

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a pair of Lowther DX3. About 2 years ago, I bought this pair used from Jon at lowther-america.com for DIY Medallion project. I have not had a chance to get around to completing work for enclosure. The Lowthers have been in the original packing boxes for most of the time. They are in good working an cosmetic conditions. But I do not have a way of testing them, so I am selling them "AS IT IS." If interested, a plan for Medallion enclosure (lifesize) can be requested. My asking price is $650.00 plus shipping. I will post photos of both units soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jong

Sorry! I thought a photo was already posted. I hope it works this time. Please let me know for more photos.

In terms of the request for Medallion plan only, I cannot help you with that. As Jon clearly mentioned, you may want to follow up with him on that.

Thanks!

Attachments

• img_3013_sm.jpg
    img_3013_sm.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 329
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.