• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ampzilla's FS need work

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two ampzilla's I want to sell. One has a mod done to it, can't remember the name of the company (something works) that was doing them in the late eighties. One is the older style with the turn knob power switch and the other is the more common square power switch. I made mono's out of them. Both have a bad channel. I have parts to repair one. I would like to sell both to the same person. They have been sitting for a few years and need some cleaning, both meters worked. They can be restored to good stereo cosmetic condition (I may be missing some chassis screws). I would like to get $375 for both plus shipping and boxing (I have no boxes). They weigh about 60 pounds each boxed and would ship from 18960. I don't want trades. I am looking to purchase some ProAc 1s clone kits from PeeBay.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.