• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Heatsinks, tubes, drivers and amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok so I am moving and I need to purge some stuff. Buyer pays half shipping cost and insurance if you want any. Paypal only. I need to pass this stuff along to someone who will use it and I am not going to have room to take it with me.
Email any questions. Eric@ericparham.com I may have some more stuff add if I can find the time.

Heatsink 1, I have 2 this size. 8"x9" with 1" fins. there are stand offs on the back and they have been drilled will work great for any amp you might be building.
10.00 usd each

Heat sink 1

Heat sink 2, I have 3 this size 16" x 9" with 1" fins. Same as the first ones just larger.
20.00 usd each

Heat sink 2

Pair of Scan speak 2010-8513 tweeters. They are used but work perfectly. The foam on the fronts are scuffed up a little but I could never tell the difference. The domes are perfect.
40.00 usd for pair

2010-8513

I have four Sovtek 6h30pi's never used brand new in box.
40.00 usd for all

6h30

Aleph X boards. I have two channels of Aleph X boards from this thread

Aleph X

One channel is just the boards, main board and 4 driver boards. There are irfp's on the driver boards and they where matched and working but I have no idea if they are any good. The second channel is working. It has irfp 240's and .398 source resistors and just needs a power supply and heat sinks. It was up and running with 20v rails.
60.00 usd

Aleph X

Aleph Mini Includes four heat sinks just like the first in my post, ps board, driver boards, xlr's and transformer. One channel works fine and the other needs the output transistor replaced. Other than that it is in fine condition. I will include a few extra output devices.

100.00 usd

Last item is a Twisted X-BoSoZ preamp built from a few twisted pear kits.
This is a working amp. You get everything you see. 2 channels for the preamp 1 ps board. ( I used the other one for something I can't remember ) balanced Joshua tree attenuator, balanced Darwin source selector, case, heatsinks and power cord. It is set up for 4 rca inputs and balanced or rca outputs.

250.00usd

this might work?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 194
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.