• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 each of MJ15003/MJ15004

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've had these parts lying around for a while with the intention of using them, but nothing ever came of those plans.

They are legitimate samples from On-Semiconductor so you can be sure that they are not fakes.

Also, since they are samples, I won't be asking for any more than enough to cover postage costs (so obviously Australian buyers would be preferred).

Just to clarify, I have 4xMJ15003 and 4x15004. These are all in the TO3 package.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.