• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Apple Ipod Gen 5.5 30gig for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ipod Gen 5.5 video 30gig model black.

Mint screen, no scratches

I used this for perhaps 20 hours tops. I simply don't have much need for a mobile music platform and would rather it be put to good use instead of collecting dust on my shelf. The earbuds were used only once to see how they sounded and the rest of the time aftermarket earbuds were used. Unit comes with the original box, ipod, download cable, some little plastic thing that came with it (don't know what it does), and the soft cover that comes with the ipod. Also comes with the original earbuds. Unit will have no music on it.

$200 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the continental US.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.