HYPEX Parts F/S! HG Mono Power Supplies, Soft Start, TR501A Transformers! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th April 2008, 01:30 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default HYPEX Parts F/S! HG Mono Power Supplies, Soft Start, TR501A Transformers!

For Sale:

Hypex parts! Used under 20hrs, and all in perfect-tested condition. Iím moving from the U.S. to Australia for work, canít take the audio goodies, so here are the parts for someone else to enjoy, all in perfect function condition and look good as new, all bought directly from Hypex:

1 x Hypex Soft start module $60
2 x Hypex TR501A transformers $80 each
2 x Hypex UcD HG Mono mono power supplies $115 each
2 x UCD input cables with nice XLRs attached $10 each

Buy it all and Iíll make you a deal and even throw in the misc. wiring, power switch/IEC, etc, most everything to get the amp going! The modules are already spoken for.

Iíve priced everything below what others have sold at here for a quick sale. First to commit and send money, wins the parts! Buyer pays actual shipping charges, or pickup in Richmond VA is welcome! Email me directly at greatgoat1968@yahoo.com, as I don't check this site often.

FWIW, the Hypex stuff sounds phenomenal, at least as good as my very nice, very expensive Spectron and PS Audio digital amps! Great product at a killer price, but if youíre looking here, you probably already know that!

Cheers,
Michael
greatgoat1968@yahoo.com

Hide this!Advertise here!