• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Obsolete transistors 2SK135 / 2SJ50

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have several (over 80 j50's and over 160 k135's) New 2SK135(repolacement for 2SK134)/J50(replacement for 2SJ49), new old stock NOS. Manufactured by Hitachi, Japan.
They are excellent Power Mosfet used in the Hafler/Goldmund power amps. I would perfer to sell the whole lot together, but I will sell them individually. Check my ebay feedback here: http://myworld.ebay.com/markrondeau
I'm not trying to get rich off of these. I just want to see them go to good use. I do have paypal.
If these dont sell here, I will put them on ebay. Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the poor quality (camera phone). I did look at them better today. I thought that I had more sets. It turns out that I have 66 of the J50's and 322 K135's. The date code on all of the K135's is 4D1 and about half of the J50's are 1F2 and the rest are 0J2. I hope this helps.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I will try to take better pictures when I get home later.

Just to get rid of the confusion (that I created - sorry). If buying one J50 and one k135 it will be $12.00 total ($6 each). If buying two of the K135's the price is $8.00 total ($4.00 each). I will only sell pairs of k135's or a pair consisting of one K135 and one J50. No pairs of j50's will be sold by themselves.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.