• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Marantz 510M and 510MR

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys,

I am selling 2 great looking/working Marantz 510M's, one is the M model, the other is an MR (rack version). They look great and work great. Currently I'm just trying to see if there is interest out there, don't be offended if I'm not ready to sell. I just got them and I know very little about the 510's. I know they are GREAT amps and that's about it. I can't find any current auctions so I'm really just trying to see if there is serious interest and then maybe get some more info from some of you.

thanks,
Travis

innovativeworship@hotmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.