• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aluminum oxide insualtion pads for TO-247

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling those pads at $0.50USD a pc. Those are NOT beryllium oxide and are otherwise safe.;)

Any amount available.

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 983
Just to let everybody interested to know that I still didn't received my pads yet. I ordered 500 from a supplier and was informed that the shipment would be within 4 days. I called today and it appears that it's on backorder and first date that pads will be available is April 23. It will take 4 days from that day to ship to me and then I will be able to fill all your orders. So if somebody cannot wait that long I will gladly refund your money, or if somebody is interested in the product I will gladly take more orders. Either way works fine with me.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.